2.04.2003

Safeway...

Sun is out. It is starting to feel more like school and less like a holiday. The buildings I see everyday that look like they have had the same architect or even paint job is telling me it is not holiday anymore. The long class is today. I wonder when we are going to find out about our internships.

Man was the class long. It makes it even harder for me because I know that I am suppose to be hanging out with friends, but instead I am in school and they are at work. I do not like classes that are over an hour and 15 minutes long. I went to Safeway to try and find something that I want, but there was nothing. It is sad being in another country and craving the foods that only America has to offer. Couldn’t find burrito stuff nor could I find Cheetos…Flamin' Hot of course.