2.13.2003

A night out of dancing...

The morning was not that cold. However, by the time it was the lecture break, boy was it cold outside. Even after the lecture, it seemed as if it got colder. After class, they talked about going to a club. I was not sure if I was going or not, but when I got a call later that evening I decided why not? I have not gone out in a while. The only reason why I do not like going out to cubs is that it is so smoky and you keep inhaling it. People were smoking all kinds of stuff.

Yesterday was fun! I had a blast. This is all of course after classes and late at night. Went to Cadillac’s and just danced until I was tired. There was a fight that broke out in the end, which was scary. Scott tried to have me dance with a total stranger. If I ever went back to that club, they would know me and I did not think that was a good idea. After we got into the door and paid the cover charge, this "bloke" (guy) was checking me out. Tonya told him my name. I was not too happy about it, but really embarrassed. He kept on trying to dance with me I think, because he was just near the group of us. He kept talking with his friend I am not for sure about the other bloke being his friend, but they talked. I gave him chances to approach me, but he did not see them so it was his loss. Rode home in a BMW taxi. Last time it was a Mercedes. Man how lucky am I.