6.30.2004

Bored...

When you are at home and there is no one to talk to you, it is boring. You are waiting for someone to talk to you and they never do you wonder what is wrong. Sometimes you just do not feel like talking to anyone or leaving the house. You just want to be left alone in your room with junk food to console you. That sentence with the actions mentioned is not a good thing.

The only thing that might have cheered me up was baseball. That did not even cheer me up. Maybe because I missed some commentary or something with Duane Kuiper and Mike Kurkow and it just did not seem right to watch. I still have to watch the Tuesday game that I taped.

I guess I am just bummed that I have not found a job even though I look everyday. The weather is definitely taking its toll on me. If I do 10 minutes of exercise then I will be happy. Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde said that too. Killing time until something exciting happens.

Horoscope: The contest isn't about who falls. It's about who gets back up the fastest.
Reading:
Watching: Lizzie McGuire
Listening to:
Thinking about: Job...
Mood: Bored