6.29.2004

Long walk...

Today was interesting. I woke up but really did not want to get out of bed because I knew I would have a difficult day ahead. I woke up this morning and did not want to get out of bed. I really had to force myself out. I woke up before the actual time I had to be up and still wanted to sleep.

I woke up, changed, and was ready to go mail the books that people purchased and some food too. Little did I know I would end up out of breath and find myself extremely out of shape. Walking up a hill and huffing and puffing is not a good thing. Maybe it was because I had a box strap to my back and it weighed a ton or felt like it.

I ate a little bit of food and then left to head to the movies. It was so strange how I had good timing for the bus. I mean I had it down perfect for all the buses. A little wait for the 28 but the 38 was brilliant. Watched The Terminal and it was pretty good except the ending was strange. I felt the movie lacked something. The next movie I see better be worth my time.

Well caught the bus back and while the 28 stopped at Irving the bus driver was pulling out and might have hit a motorcyclist. He told everyone to stay on the bus. He was going to take a while so I got off the bus and walked home. I did beat the bus so that is something. It took as long as me walking to my house for the bus to get fixed or whatever they did.

So I walked a lot after being on my bum a lot. Not bad considering it takes book orders to get me out of the house. I was trying to figure out why Noah Lowry was pitching and not Jerome Williams. I found out online and thanks to the great sports announcers. I guess the saying you cannot win them all applies to tonight's game.

Horoscope: Your hopes are more than just daydreams. You plan to see them realized.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: BEAT LA! BEAT LA!
Mood: Warm