6.23.2004

We're # 1 ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I went out to get out of the house though I could not walk a lot or fast because of something pulled. I thought I could fix it, but it is not better. Have to take it easy for the next couple of days or the next week. As my friend and I were crossing on Irving this Lexus tries to run a red light and almost hit my friend. That was scary. If I had been walking my normal speed, it might have been me. Then she tried to back up while I was behind her. This is just too close to home. I had some tapioca and it was ok. Not the best and that reminded me that I should really start a page of where I have had tapioca.

Reading the Dodger news cheers me up. The reason is that the Giants are number one in the National League West. The Dodgers thought they could come to San Francisco and beat the Giants. They were sadly mistaken.

The best part of the game has to be the triple by Durham. Then when he was up and Weaver tagged him out it was Weavers fault. Durham was doing what he had to do. A guy going at full speed and the pitcher just stands there. The victory was sweet and we did beat L.A. No Milton Bradley and Shaun Green was out too. How sweet this victory this was.

The Giants are now one and a half games ahead of the Dodgers.

Horoscope: Take, take, take. Everyone wants a piece of you. Which is flattering, but tiring.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Long night ahead.
Mood: Victory