6.14.2004

An extremely boring day?

I tried to kill a fly on the ceiling but failed. I tried to make lunch for myself but failed at that too. I do not think I ate lunch at all. I just snacked on bread and dried squid and chocolate. I am not healthy nor do I care about calories anymore. It is all going downhill. I am not even at the middle of my life and yet I feel this way.

There is no baseball on and I would even watch the Oakland Athletics because they are number one of the American League West. I am shocked at that but more because they do not have that many supporters or fans attending the games.

Since today is such a boring and laid back sort of day I might just sleep early if I remain mellow for the rest of the night.

Horoscope: Children are great, aren't they? They're funny and honest and full of crackers.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: Indifferent