6.02.2004

Hit in the had twice!

Only I can be hit in the head two times with hangers. I swear I am the ultimate klutz right behind Steve Urkel. Who else do you know that is as klutzy as I am? Probably no one else or there is the one other person but you cannot remember their name because all you do it laugh at them.

Nothing new going on except my resume is out at just waiting to hear back from. I should look right now. I think I will. Keep you all updated on my status of unemployment. It will take a long time before I am employed. Let us all hope it is by the end of this month.

My horoscope really does set the tone for what I am doing today. Oh well at least I know and I think that is the important thing. Time to check a few job sites then clean house.

Horoscope: You know this project from A to Z. Others are a little more baffled. Clarify the goal.
Mood: A little pain with a little bit of hope.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: Between - Vienna Teng
Thinking about: JOBS/cleaning.