6.20.2004

Happy Father's Day!

Not a pleasant father?s day but nonetheless it was a good day. I was awaken only because there was miscommunication on if I was going to Office Max in the morning. I was not. Then I spent an hour or so trying to go back to sleep to realize the Giants game had started. First instinct was to turn on the TV. Second, it was to turn to FSN then ESPN to realize it was on the local station. After that, it was just trying to wake up and enjoy the game.

I did succeed doing both and the call about Tucker being safe was in the Giants favor. Even the Giants dugout had a good view and that is because the view is better from the third base dugout than the first though most National League teams home dugout is along first. I learned this in an e-mail or on the Giants website. I am just full of strange facts.

I would have agreed about third base being better than first base because the seats there are just funny and strange. Well I had a few things to do today and none of that included getting at least eight hours of sleep. I was tempted to take a couple of pills to put me to sleep but then realized I did not have any so it was back to sleep and trying to fight the noise of the birds. Sometimes I wish I had a gun and could shot the birds that made noise or fire a warning shot. It is something I have thought about for a while. But not going to get a gun or fire it.

As the game ended on a high note, I began searching for news on the Giants website. I came across an article that every Giants fan can relate to about Mr. Barry Bonds. I saw a row of chickens and wanted to know more about it. Giants launch 'Operation Cluck' is the article. It explains who started it and what the chicken's name is.

Horoscope: Enough with all the extras in the background. Focus on the main stars of your life.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to: Angel Eyes - Ace Of Base
Thinking about: My past life...
Mood: Victory