6.16.2004

Giants win!

I had an odd morning because I woke up and then went back to sleep. I finally woke up in the afternoon about 2.00 p.m. I did not feel like eating so I just sat around. I really did not feel like making anything so I just opened a bag of salad and had salad. I am extremely lazy. Then I thought I had to clean the house because I was asked to the day before. I did a little quick cleaning.

Then I got ready to head to the Giants game. The game was good. I mean non-stop fun all the way. First, I was about 6 feet or something away from the players. I was awe because I had never been that close to a player before. The fact they were signing autographs I was really tempted to go and get one but did not have the guts. You are just awestruck because you cannot believe it. With a few exceptions of the fans sitting around us were talking on the phone a lot. I mean what person can be on the phone for twenty minutes straight, then end a call, and then start another.

The seats were awkward. I mean you are along the right field line and you have tilted your body to home plate to see who is at bat. It was strange. It is a domino effect when the person sitting next to you does it then you just have to as well and it continues like that. Well the scoring started early and it was wonderful. I mean I had faith in A.J, Pierzynski when others did not. It was neat to see him hit a homerun in person.

Not many foul balls but there was unexpected rain. What happened was the foghorns went off, it is water that comes out, and then when you sit near the visitors pitching area you get a little wet. Lou Seal looked so cute helping the ground crew in pajamas and. He was so far away I could not get a good shot of him.

It was good just going out and having fun. Being at home all the time starts to wear on you after a while. Overall very good and I would rate today A+.

Horoscope: Are you not being clear enough with plans? Or do you just attract flighty people?
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: How to be a millionaire. Click here.
Mood: Victory