6.22.2004

I WANT MY FREE WIRELESS CARD!

YES I would like that now please. Office Max give me my card! I demand my card! Bad enough I was a woken unnaturally and not the way I planned but at least I am done with one thing on my To Do List of three. I want my card! Did I mention it was a free wireless notebook card worth $60.00? Free no more. I am angry! They cancelled my order. I wish I could still get it. The odds are against me. I have a better chance of picking the next winners of the SuperBowl without watching any games at the start of the season. I want my CARD!

This has been a public ranting announcement. Thank you for reading.

Horoscope: It seems so clear, but that clarity is an illusion. Your eyes aren't to be trusted.
Reading:
Watching: Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time
Listening to:
Thinking about: Handwash laundry is bad.
Mood: Grumpy