6.25.2004

A trip to the post office...

As I was walking to the post office and about to cross the street on Irving and 19th a car almost hit my friend. I had something pulled and could not walk fast but when I was crossing the lady almost started to back up. A lady in a Lexus almost hit me. how scary is that?

I went to Irving to mail books. I also bought some thank you cards. We also just hung and talked at KFC. It was nice. Strange thing was two guys who had a cell phone and the charger and was talking in the restaurant. My brush with death is scary. If my friend was running he would have gotten hit.

I just spend the night checking my mp3s and watching a great baseball game.
Horoscope: Connect with a long-distance friend. A phone call, a card, even a quick email will do.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Why I did not check e-mail before I left because there was another book sale.
Mood: Happy