6.02.2004

Harry Potter...

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was good. Action and it started like the first two Where Harry was at his uncle's house. Then he leaves for school. I will not spoil it for you that have not seen it but those of you that have read the book will not be disappointed.

Passing as a teenager is not correct and is wrong. You are probably wondering what I am talking about. Well today while riding the bus I paid $0.35 for the bus. That is the youth fare. I know I am not under 18 and so I should be paying $1.25. I could not resist. I had to see if I could get away with it. I could. We shall see how much longer I can go or when I get caught. Now if I could only do that at Todai I would actually be in business.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Giants and JOB.
Mood: Good. Pleased