6.28.2004

Phone calls and door bells...

I heard phone and I heard doorbells. I refused to get up out of bed to answer either. The phone I might have if it was in my room to yell at them. If it was a textbook then I could go under the gate but it was a package so it could not. I really needed more sleep even though I did wake up a few times to go back to sleep.

I did eventually get up and was tired. I never get enough sleep. I should actually sleep early but I just cannot. Bad habits are hard to get rid of since this is me all the time whenever I have breaks or time off. Another not so productive day but maybe tomorrow will be. I will ship out books and make some money.

Tomorrow I hope there will be something interesting that happens. It has just been one of those weekends where nothing happens. You are just board out of your mind. If anyone wants to go, clubbing anytime soon please let me know. I really want to go and have an itch to go.

Horoscope: Normally your sympathetic with both sides of an issue. Today, be objective.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Giants and Dodgers game.
Mood: Bored