6.17.2004

Giants VS. Blue Jays...

The first and only run scored by the Blue Jays was not really a run from all the points of view from the cameras. However, Torrealba did not tag him out so what is that exactly. Any baseball fans or know the game well enough to explain that to me. a conversation starter for those of you interested in baseball.

Anyway, I am up and somewhat alert due to two hours of actual sleep or less not sure. Then back to sleep with some sort of noise to wake me up which was not pleasant. The way I see it I should be left to sleep without noise because I do work hard at night looking for a job that might have been posted late in the afternoon or even at night.

Today is either going to be spent doing laundry to or cleaning the house. I do not know which to do. I will sort it out. The game ended and was brilliant. I saw people holding brooms because it was a sweep. What will I do later on tonight? I do not know.

Horoscope: You can be smart. Everyone likes smart. But don't go overboard with the references.
Reading:
Watching: Bridget Jone's Diary
Listening to: Out of Reach - Gabrielle
Thinking about: Cleaning or something.
Mood: Victory