6.12.2004

I'm Monica?

I mentioned to a friend I might be like Monica. He agreed. Huh. That is a newly changed democrat to republican for you. Makes me wonder if I was Monica that would mean I am a good chef or something. I cannot cook to save my life. Follow directions probably.

I woke up this morning thinking it was earlier than it actually was. I finally woke up about 1.30 p.m. First thing I did was make some food. Then I watched a great but long Giants game. Then it was a mini break until the next game. It was long. The second game was four and a half hours long roughly. That is a long game. It was so close and I thought we had it until the Orioles were at bat and then someone hit it into a hole. Then it was the end of the game. The best part had to be the hometown fans booing at their own pitchers for not pitching to Barry Bonds. Mr. Bonds has made history today in the first game.

It was funny to be the team that was booed because we were walking their best hitter. I guess it is only fair to show them the same love they show us. Back to the Monica thing, I started to look for quizzes to take to see which friend am I. and I went from Monica to Rachael to Phoebe to Joey. How is that possible? Those should not be taken seriously but for fun.

Horoscope: You're notorious for postponing things. It's badly affected someone else's schedule.
Reading:
Watching: Bridget Jones's Diary
Listening to:
Thinking about: Sleep.
Mood: Tired