3.02.2003

Finally I fit in...

So I got up and did not even know what to do. It was nearing the time that I had to be at my new house. I did not dare ask Mandy for a ride. Therefore, I found out from her that I would have to get there myself. I asked her if she knew of any taxi numbers and I was surprised she gave me one. I knew she wanted me out. I did not even dare try to make myself some breakfast.

I called a taxi to my new house and when the driver came, her excuse was that she had a bad back. Well that is just nice. Then the driver drove me over and left me at the bottom of the stairs. That was not nice of him to do that to me. I am such a tiny thing and I had to bring both of the suitcases up to the house. By the time we brought both suitcases up, with the help of my new host mom we were both huffing and puffing.

I had to move out. I unpacked and Mandy must have taken the SeeĆ¢€™s candy. Bitch. She gave me a pair of pants that are not even mine. Dumb ass on her part. I could not believe that she would take the candy like that. It was not even for her. I do not know if she did that out of spite or because she thought that I would really give it to her. She is just so wrong.

June, my new mom is just so nice. She was telling everyone about me and how my old family had treated me. I told June about what she had done, and she said that not all British people are like that. I am glad. She made me feel so welcome here. She knows I have gone through a lot and that what I need is just some understanding. I went on and on about my old family or the mum rather. I reckon that I will fit right in. Tony, my new host dad is nice and he said that they were boring. I am fine with that since I am about the same. All I do is watch TV anyway. I do not go out much because that is just not me.