3.09.2003

Sleeping in the airport...

It was not nice sleeping at the airport. It was odd to be more exact. We slept in the arrivals area. It was pretty much deserted. It did not help that there was a TV on the other side with the formula one racing going on. As I was trying to sleep and woke up a few times I finally went to sleep I think. Ryan wakes me up and I do not even comprehend what is going on. I was first in line to check in, but I was not ready. I am not a morning person after a couple of hours of sleep.

Headed back home and all I did was take a shower and had some food and then it was off to bed to get a couple more hours of sleep. I wanted to be somewhat awake otherwise, I would have problems sleeping that night. I do not know what time I went to bed but I think it was midnight.