3.03.2003

Finally wanted and a little lost...

She made me lunch. Isn’t that the sweetest thing? In addition, she made or had my stuff ready for breakfast as well. I feel as if I am spoiled, but mostly that I have gone to heaven. This is my reward for being so nice. It is totally the whole karma thing.

Went on some wild bus rides. I ended up at Bath University and not Bath Spa University College. Then I got on the wrong bus and headed towards Bathampton and not to school. Finally, I just headed home and then got off and walked to school. I was heading home and I did not know what stop to get off at and then end up going a full circle and then got home. Quite funny. Then using the house key and did not need to. That was funnier.

It was just so nice being able to relax and not having the pressure of having to go out. No one asking me if I was going out. I found that I could now just be me. Sitting and watching television is my idea of having a good time even though it is boring.