3.13.2003

Off to Paris...

The history class was interesting since Hanns kept interrupting Martin the new professor about where the names or words originated. That was probably the highlight of the class. After class, I headed over to the computer lab. We left as a group and headed to the bus station. I knew that I had to change money and when I did, I am glad I did not get the same woman as I did yesterday. Afterwards I headed towards Iceland to buy some tarts or mini pies. They were sold out! How unlucky for me. I headed over to the bus station. I did not see anyone. At that point, I was panicking. Then I saw Aaron and I was relieved. I was the last one on the bus but I made it. I could not decide what to do on the bus, but I was tired so I tried to sleep. I did not know what was to happen in Paris, but I hope it will a trip I never forget.

We land in Paris and we have to catch the train to the hotels. We buy our tickets and we end up walking up and downstairs. The plan was once we were settled in our hotels to meet at Notre Dame at 10.45 p.m. That did not happen. I went with Maria there while Kristi and Tonya stayed in. I wish I had too once we found out way there. It was beautiful. We found the back first and took some pictures of it. Then we found the front. It was something that you just open your mouth and say, “Wow.� It got cold. Then on the way, back we got lost and I only had Maria to thank for that. We asked people, but they never pointed us to the right direction. We did not get back to the hotel until at least 2 a.m. I was tired at that point and was glad to call it a night.