3.31.2003

Internet down at school and class is cancelled...

Today I got up. The weather was nice. Too bad the internet was down. I head to the lab and the first thing that I hear is that class is cancelled. I could not be happier. I decide to head to town. I head to Waitrose to see what they have in my search for mints. They actually have it, but it is in a small package. How sad. I am sure they come in larger amounts. I am just going to have to search for it now at Sainsbury. Therefore, I head off to Somerfield and buy some goodies. It is bad. Chocolate and apple pie. I need to stop. Getting to the point where I want to lose weight, but it is just hard. Motivation is not there since my bum is hurting. I walk around town and head into some of the shops that the girls go. I am an individual and do not join the crowd in what is hip and happening. I found some of those pound shops. I find jigsaw puzzles and deicide if I want to buy one and then bring it back to the states to have something to do. Where could you find jigsaws for a pound and have it as a source of entertainment. There were some books stores with word searches too. I remember when I was in middle school and used to buy them and just find then as fast as I could. That is the child within me. I needed to ask June where I could buy toys, but I forgot. I will try again tomorrow.