3.21.2003

Sangria isn't that great at 11 a.m.

I woke up early to head to orientation. I had Sangria. I thought it would be much fruitier, but there was only a slice of lemon so I do not think it would be nice at all. We planned on going to some places, but did not book it that morning. So then later on, we decided where we wanted to go. Sarah, our representative said she would be back at 5 p.m. and we were going to book it then. We just ended up heading off back up to sleep some more. We were also told where the supermarket was.

I was pretty good at shopping. I spent only about €9,00. All of that and I am not sure if I would eat it all. I treated myself to two liters of fruit juice. I have not had any in a while and thought why not. I got pasta and a box of corn flakes. I also bought yogurt. The water prices were crazy. Only €,49 for 5 liters of water, which is insane. I have never seen water so cheap!

We headed to the supermarket and stayed until it closed for siesta time. It would reopen at 5 p.m. We bought food to make dinner. I think we all did cook. I made pasta. I am never sick of it since I have not had it very often. That is what I made to eat most of the time anyway while living with nuts. No problem.