3.01.2003

It's London, baby! (quoting Joey from Friends)

Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, Saint James’s Park, Trafalgar Square, and Saint Paul’s Cathedral. I saw those places last in London. At Buckingham Palace, I saw the marching of the guards going into the palace. Westminster Abbey was not what I thought it would be. Big Ben was big and huge. It looked beautiful. The London Eye was big. I did not think it would be that big. Saint James’s Park was somewhat big but it was hard to see most of it. Trafalgar Square is where Hanson was for when they film the video “Where’s The Love?� and I remembered. The museum that we went to was huge. I did not even know they have the painting of the one that I have of Monet. If I had known, I would have gone to fine it and see it in it is true colors. The last place was Saint Paul’s Cathedral that was in “Mary Poppins.�

Came home and found my stuff packed with a note explaining what happened. I cannot believe that she would pack up my stuff. I was shocked. Everything was packed up. I could not even check to see what was missing if there was something missing. She just wanted me out. I could not believe that she made me some sandwich dinner. At least it was better than nothing was. I saw the letter telling me where my new house was. I had to be out first thing in the morning.