3.27.2003

Last day in Spain...

I got up early this morning. I went for a walk on the beach. It was raining. It started last night when we were coming back from the club. At least we left when the weather was turning bad. Walking on the beach while it was raining was nice. It was not as if I was expecting something different than if it was a nice day. I never did get the nice picture of the Mediterranean Sea that looks like Lake Tahoe on a nice day.

After walking on the beach, I went to go looking for souvenirs. I ended up getting some post cards of where I have been. I got a can of Coke that’s different. I will let mom decide if it is special or not once, I bring it back home. I came back with a hurt back after I had eaten a nice Dove triple chocolate ice cream bar for €1,45. I do not know why. Very strange. I ended packing up once I got back and eating what food, I had left. Once packed up went on downstairs. I thought that the coach came and went. The three guys that went on the same trip as us to Gibraltar filmed us getting on the coach heading to the airport. It was cheesy, but it made me feel special in a way I suppose. We were at Gatwick waiting for the coach I was surprised when Stacey offered me some cookies. That was a first and I bet a last from her. I nearly dropped dead.

We ended up on coaches all day pretty much. From the one taking, us to the airport to the ones that would take us back home. It was nice how we got there early to the airport to look about because we knew we would end up the rest of the time on our rear ends. We landed early at Gatwick. That was nice since Stacey’s luggage took ages to come out. Everyone else’s was out already. We did not have much time to wait for the coach to take us to Heathrow. Once we were at Heathrow, there was time for us to just get some food. The driver that drove us back was a maniac. He got there early to the bus station in Bath, but also it was scary because he had this sudden stop. It nearly made everyone hit their head. Maybe we should have had on our seat belts. Well once we were back, we did not have to wait long for the bus to take us home. I was the last one to be dropped off.