3.22.2003

A walk and a break from sleeping...

We wanted to book a trip to Morocco, but it was cancelled because of the war. It started the same day we headed off to Spain. All we ended up doing was sleeping and eating. That is pretty much how it was. Seems like we have sleep more than anything else does on this holiday.

Tonya and I decided to go for a walk. We ended up walking to the last part of the stores. Tonya ended up eating Chinese food. The people who owned the restaurant are from China. I am not sure what part, but I am sure from China. I think I spoke Mandarin ok, but it was obvious they knew I was not one of them. I could tell my Mandarin was bad. After eating Chinese food, we headed over to the supermarket. Tonya said, “Hasta mañana� to the cashier and she said no because they are not open on Sundays.

That night we headed to the 24-hour club area. The guys in the first club were yucky. I mean this one guy grabbed my wrist and wanted me to dance with him. Eww. He grossed me out. However, since Maria was not feeling well we left. Just as we, left I saw this cute person. Too bad, I could not dance with him. He was not too tall, but whatever.

Then we just decided to head back to some clubs that were closer. At least once, inside it was hot. I got to dance with some guy named Marco. I do not know why him and this other guy were dressed in the same shirt, but who am I to ask questions. At this club, you could see whom you were dancing with, I mean their faces.