3.29.2003

A little cleaning instead of studying...

Do not know what I am going to do today. I hope to study. Maybe go online to chat for a while. Therefore, I got up so early. I think it was because of the neighbors. I do not know. They used the water in their kitchen and I heard it. I do not know if I am doing it on purpose or that I got enough sleep while in Spain. I am lazy. I keep playing Spider. I am so bad. At least I did do something nice. I cleaned all the spoons that are used for stirring tea. They were just stained. At least they are clean now. Yay me! I would hoover, but I am unsure how to. I have found the Hoover.

It was not a nice day. I decided to stay in. As much as I wanted to go and check my e-mail, I just wait until Monday to do it. I have to read, but it is hard. There are not that many distractions except Spider. The news just said that you have to spring ahead one hour. Better, do that or are messed up.