3.12.2003

Procrastination...

School, sun was out. I went to school. I walked. I do not know how long it took me but it was quite a while. I do not like quizzes. That I found out today. Well that and the fact I finished reading the stuff this morning. I was reading it last night but I was so tired I just decided to call it an early night. I am glad I did because I got a wake up call from my mum. That woke up the whole house. I am supposed to be working on my paper that is due next week, but I have started on it, but mostly I played Spider for a whole hour. Hey I have not played in a couple of days I think an hour is not too bad. Well I spent more than an hour at it. Glad I have an e-mail from Allan. Miss talking to him. His crazy sense of humor. Tomorrow I am off to Paris. How exciting is that? First London or to see more of it, then Dublin now Paris. Next, I am heading to Spain. Will it end? Yes it will since I am not about to go alone to other countries, but who knows, maybe I will find others that are heading off to a place that I want to head to.