3.30.2003

A hour lost, which means I need to work harder...

Today I got up and dreaded it. It was not because it was sunny, but because I know that I have lost an hour of sleep. It was different having spaghetti for brunch. I never really had food like that, but there is a first for everything. Then I noticed that after eating that that I am one of those that eat when there is nothing else to do. On the other hand, I need to be entertained or something. That is something I have noticed since I have watched the show "Diet Trials".

Called me mum and she said that going to Hong Kong is off. SARS or whatever it is is not good. It is not contained and it is airborne. It is something out of one of those movies about a virus or something or that sort. Nice just talking for an hour or so. I made myself dinner. It was interesting. Never had casserole, so did not know what to expect. The news said that the weather would not be nice later on this week. I hope that they are wrong. I have to go to town on Wednesday to get some lunch. If I do not then I will have to get up early or really early on Thursday to make lunch.