12.21.2004

6 hours of shopping...

I went to work today thinking it was any other normal day. I had no idea what to expect.

I start on this grueling process of checking out all the rental files making sure that we don't have ones in the cabinet that we need. I started and the cabinets are not as full which is a good thing. The bad thing is that I used three to four boxes for that stuff. Man.

After work I walked on Clement with a friend. We spent maybe and hour there and then another 5 at Stonestown. It took so long to find parking we almost gave up. Then we spent a ton of time at the mall jumping from store to store. We were in Macy's alone for at least an hour and a half just searching for items to buy. Macy's was the place to shop. Good and nice items for cheap. OK cheap isn't the best word, but they were nice items. Some items looked like they went fast because of the price.

I did go to the Giants Dugout to check to see when tickets were to go on sale. Not until Febuary. I can't wait! GO GIANTS!

Horoscope: So every day isn't a total thrill ride. Did you expect it to be? Enjoy this lull.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02