12.02.2004

What a day...

I did get a couple of new things. No short sleeve, but long sleeve shirts. I also got two pairs of pants and I'm happy. A little bit of shopping, but it took a couple of tries in a day. The ones in Central didn't have what I want. Then later we were in Tsim Sha Tsui and I found the pants. Boy did I get lucky.

Tonight I went to a Liza Wang concert. She made it half music and half singing. Actually she didn't even sing that many songs. Her boyfriend even sang a couple of songs and was one of the guests. It was lame. I mean the tribute thing went a little too far. I mean as far as being a consumer I expected more. She sang total 6 songs or something. Not a lot.

The best thing was seeing someone use a bass eru that has a hollow inside put a bag of something inside. It didn't even change the sound (not that I could tell.) I wanted to get a picture of it, but they're so strict. Then when Liza started to sing the guy next to me was acting kind of funny. I found out he was recording the show with a tape recorder. Lord I get asked not to take a picture and this guy can record the concert? WTH? I mean it was just off the instruments and an empty stage. Damn it. I tried to find a flaw with that, but the only thing is that I could pretend not to know Chinese or English. The one thing I could have done was take a picture from outside of the auditorium.

Horoscope: The first time is always the hardest. That's no reason to give up now.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02