12.31.2004

New Year's Eve...

I spent it working at work. I didn't get everything done, but I tried my hardest. I was behind because of the higher up person. I'm about a day or half a day behind. So I had to file and then I sorted out the staples drawer. It was just really annoying because it was messy. I fixed that and did some filing and thought I had everything before I left, but when I checked I had a little something. Oh well.

I arrived home and then had a little time to unwind and then it was time to hit the mall. I spent time at Stonestown and only ended up buying stuff animals. I spent at least $67.00 on them. Don't ask me how I did that, but I just thought why not get a set. That was already $42.00. Then I bought a little set of Winnie the Pooh that were soft. I also got them for the little girls. I know I spoil my little cousins a little bit.

Then at Target I bought about $39.00 worth of stuff. Some Milano cookies, a box of cereal, a coupon file, granola bars, and DVDs. I spend most of the time holding that around the mall. My arms were sore by the time I left. I got home to have a little dinner and then some donuts. I then just knitted and knitted more. That's what I'm planning on doing until next year. Exciting aren't I?

Horoscope: Be on the lookout for careless errors. Write in pencil. And keep an eraser handy.
Reading:
Watching: Full House
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02