12.15.2004

No lunch for me...

I went to work like usual thinking what's in store for me? I have to file like usual because there's always something there for me. Then I had to work on other items through out the day. Relabeling the files once again because we found out it was not a street or a road, but a court. If we chose lane, drive, circle, or avenue I believe that would cover everything. I started to try to make the new folders for next year, but I still haven't done them yet. It's making me crazy how I have so much to do, but there's just not enough time.

Finding files that are missing and also filing stuff. I was so busy I didn't even really take a lunch. I also hurt myself at work again. No big deal at least they're not close together, but a couple of days apart. I was full from a donut like thing that I ate. I was stuffed. I still haven't bought my present yet. I thought about it after I got off work, but then my ride was at Walgreens and that meant I'm screwed.

I guess I'll just get a box of chocolates. I'm too lazy to wrap a present and I guess I could. I guess I could put some effort into wrapping it up. I guess I could also have bought it on Monday, but I didn't. I'm just a lazy lazy person. Tomorrow is the dinner and the "secret" santa thing. It's lame.

Horoscope: It isn't too late to make revisions. Any changes now will only improve the outcome.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02