12.24.2004

Christmas Eve...

I had to go to work. I really didn't want to get out of bed. Yesterday was bad enough when I woke up late and forgot my phone at work. I couldn't wait for work to end. There seemed like there was nothing for me to do at work. I mean I could have made folders, but I just didn't feel like it. It was one of those I hate being at work and wished I was somewhere else.

When work ended I gave everyone who I remembered a little something. I mean at least when they get to work on Monday they'll see it. I know it's totally last minute, but what could I do? I wanted to place it on their desk instead of handing it out. Sounds silly, but so true.

I went to lunch at a grill like place and ate and ate. I was stuffed and I really couldn't eat dinner that night. I did have a few snacks, but that was it. We walked around Clement and didn't buy anything. OK so I bought a Charleston Chew and a bag of chips. I got a box of candy canes for free. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Horoscope: You will think more clearly if you discard some of the clutter that surrounds you.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02