12.28.2004

Salary?

I spoke with the office manager today about maybe becoming a full time member of the office. Sure I'm there 40 hours a week. I just don't have benefits and also a key to the office. I told my office manager what I thought I could make and of course there's no way I would make that much. I also asked about benefits on who we have and if we could keep who we had. She wasn't sure. If I do end up working there I'm guessing I'd still make the least in the office.

I started to knit and then when I realized I made a mistake it had to be taken apart. I started all over again. How depressing is that? I also realized it stressed out my shoulder a lot. I did make progress and didn't have any real mistakes. I did catch one of them while working on a stitch? Well more progress to be made tomorrow.

Horoscope: Your thoughts are pulling you in two directions. Sample both before you decide.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02