12.16.2004

What are the odds?!?!

OK so I go and buy the present for my secret santa and I'm back in the office. Later he comes by with a box of See's candy. OK here's where the crazy part comes in. I got him a box or tin for his present. Work was crazy like usual and I'm having the hardest time working on the folders. I'm tired of working on them. I can't get anything done. Work is just horrible. I'm never going to get anything done. Then I got changed for dinner and didn't even get the chance to write a card. Lord it was horrible.

Dinner was ok. Honestly, I haven't had this strange food or something. The curry dish I didn't try and the rest of the food was ok. I didn't even try the salmon because it was semi-cooked. I ended up eating the "choy" and some of the meat dishes. The food wasn't bad, but the fried rice was good. The crazy thing was the four Chinese people didn't get much rice to eat. So the presents were exchanged and Tanya was stupid. She made some look like they got many and a lot of gifts and others had nothing.

Here's what happened at the gift exchange and who got what. Marie got a locator thing because she's always losing her house key and her phone. Big Bill got a santa. Tnaya got some bath stuff. Big Sharon got chocolate that was Godiva. Little Sharon got a gift card and some bath stuff. Wayne got a tie and a shirt. I got a Starbucks gift card. You know who it's from when they mention it in the office. Jessica got a gift card. Nicole got bath stuff. Rip got candy. Arron got a fogless mirror. Karen got a picture frame and chocolate. Priti I don't know and Landa I don't know and Angelique I don't know. Pretty much the people on the other table I have no clue.

OK back to the fact that I got Rip and he got me. What are the freaking odds and that the same thign would be exchanged in the day? I know everyone got a good laugh (the Asian gang) but really it's not fair! I dont drink coffee that often, but you know it's all good. Landa got Gap because it's a dead give away. Little Sharon thought it was funny when both Rip and I didn't have a gift and then we got it at the same time. I was just totally avoiding the unavoidable.

Really I don't know about the future of me. I might stay where I am now, but not sure. I should really talk to the boss about it. If I get benefits I will consider staying, but since I'm not I could just leave. The boss will be out of the office until January.

Folding paper is my thing and I made an envelope type card. Oh well. I even wrote with my left hand to throw the person off. I don't think it really worked. And that's my day. Everyone got a good laugh at me. Thanks people.

Horoscope: You know the secret code. You have the password. Don't use it indiscriminately.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02