12.18.2004

I need a massage!

I really do. I've been good about doing the stretching because I don't want the massage to be in vain. I do shoulder rolls to make my shoulder looser. I have made up my mind to get a massage. I need one badly and a taste of it for 15 minutes hooked me in. All I did today was clean up my room and kill a spider and three ants. How horrible is that when you see a spider on the carpet that you know you brought into the house?

I also did a little filing of my own. What really needed my attention was my room. I had to vacuum and even clean the ionic breeze. I also fixed all the magazines in my room. All the ones that piled up in the past couple of months. My room is now a little bit tidier and cleaner. It only took me two weeks from the time I got back and has time. Not bad and a record I'd have to say. My room was messy after I left for Hong Kong. Pictures aren't up, but I hope to have them up this coming weekend. Too bad I have to work on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.

Horoscope: Some people like to hear themselves talk. Their beliefs aren't backed by knowledge.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02