12.13.2004

Monday...

The weekend flew by so fast. I didn't even think it was possible for it to be Monday. Yet, here it is. I was tired at work today. I was so busy I couldn't help anyone out. I was happy that I got a bonus, but then I worked so hard and so I think I deserve it.

I was at work and I decided to find out what the jurors for Scott Peterson would vote on. I had turned to abc7news.com to find out the latest. They had streaming audio which was good, but I didn't find out the verdict that way. I only went back to the site to find out that he was sentenced to death, but that he had no emotion on his face. I kind of figured that he'd get death.

After everything that I had to do at work, I still managed to not finish everything. I mean I sort of had a list, but I didn't really complete it. Tomorrow is another day and I think I'll go to sleep early tonight. Scary isn't it when you think your bed time is before 12.00 a.m.

Horoscope: You may not make the winning shot, but it takes a whole team to prevail.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02