12.30.2004

Where's my head?

It was one of those days where it was what was I doing before I started this? Then it was what did I start and how much did I get done? Then it was let's just slack off because we can. I know I had a lot of filing to do. I mean I left yesterday and I saw filing, but then today when I took the filing to be filed, it didn't get done. Only some of it did. If the boss was there then I'd work. I mean I only have one more day of goofing off after that it's time to get serious and to prove that I belong there. Lucky the boss is in and out of the office.

I find that I've been waking up later and that I've had to drink my daily cup of milk tea at work. Without that I think I'm worse off. It's an addiction and that it should be stopped, but I can't. Sometimes it's two cups a day with one in the morning and the second during lunch. Work time was spent doing anything but what I was suppose to. I cleaned and emptied a desk drawer so it could be used. I mean when would I do that? I'd do that only if I really had nothing to do. I just avoided my own work for as long as possible.

Tomorrow is only three hours of work and then I can go shopping!

Horoscope: You don't have to take bad news so hard. Try to react to it rationally.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02