12.27.2004

Boring day...

Everyone didn't want to be at work. When it was about 3 something I honestly thought that it could have been later. Hardly anyone was in the office and those that were in the office were stir crazy including myself. If I didn't have to make or create projects of my own I could just sit and knit.

Then I found out that I have some type of yarn to knit with and so I'll become a "knitwit". I know a bad pun, but none the less it has to be said. So I started and restarted on the same amount of yarn. I know it's going to take me a while before I even get anywhere, but maybe I can bring it to work to work on. After all, what is there for me to really do?

Horoscope: Your thoughts are pulling you in two directions. Sample both before you decide.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02