12.22.2004

On the bus!

That's where I was this morning. No big deal. I just felt out of place. Then I arrived at work as the same time as if I had received a ride. I was the first one in the office. I did finally finish up on the stuff that I was working on yesterday, but the office manager asked me if I had made copies. She said that she would take everything out for me to copy. She didn't and then she told me to put it on her desk. I didn't.

A little more shopping after work today, but nothing major. I was sort of dared to wear antlers at work and I will tomorrow. I'll just think of it as the nice way of saying I'm in the holiday spirit and to look silly. That's me causing problems at work. =)

Horoscope: Before you start to climb that ladder, take a look at what you're leaving behind.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02