12.17.2004

Massage!

OMG! I almost didn't go to work today. If I didn't I would have missed out. The massage was the best. I loved it. The 15 minutes went by to fast. I wish I could have a longer massage. I knew that I had a lot of stress in my shoulders. I think it's from all that time in front of a computer. I didn't even use the computer that much in Hong Kong.

We finally decided what to get the boss. We're going to get him and his wife a massage. That's really nice. Then Sharon and I will get one of our own. Well, I couldn't resist. It really was too good to pass up. I can't wait. I was better after the massage, but then realized why I'm so tense in the shoulders. Computers and how I do work. It's insane. The filing wasn't done or touched at all. I mean I just fixed the folders on the shelf a little and mostly just made folders. Next week is another story and I will be busy.

I'm actually tired and will head to bed early. Oh what a day.

Horoscope: Your efforts are going in all directions. Time to bring them all together.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02