12.20.2004

Bad news...

OK the bad news is that Dustan Mohr isn't with the Giants anymore. He made the game worth watching. It's not like I'm going to stop watching the team, but he was such a gamer. He always made sure his uniform was dirty. I'm glad my friend is going to England. I wish I could go back with her just to show her around.

There's no way I'm going to be able to head to England for a long time. I know I'm not going to be able to head over to Hong Kong anytime soon either. It's slow now for me at work, but sometimes I don't know how I end up so busy. I make myself busy. I'm crazy.

On the plus side there's only 167 days I think until April 5th. GO GIANTS!

Horoscope: The world only looks flat on a map. Take a broader perspective. You'll see.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02