12.07.2004

Yawn...

Another day at work and this time no one to help me out. I'm the one who's asking questions. Where does this go? Does this have a folder? It's as if I became a newbie again. I mean it's like I've just started to work again. I know sometimes I should know and have better judgment, but sometimes it's hard.

I made folders for a couple of locations. It's just an overall bad system they have there. I totally forgot all of the changes I wanted to make. I should start again. I also do my tennis elbow therapy to try to make it a bit better. The crazy part is that even with the "can't find folder" there's still stuff that goes missing.

Today they also did the whole Kris Kringle thing. I mean who on earth thought of this? And a limit which is good, but it's pretty bad at the same time. I got a guy and I hate buying stuff to be honest. I'm one of those that can't ever make up their mind and isn't good with change.

The whole system needs to be worked out. Now it's time for me to fold up my clothes and then head off to bed.

Horoscope: Your life isn't defined by your possessions. Cut the fat. Keep the good stuff.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02