12.29.2004

I'm so tired!

Today I thought it would be an easy day. I was wrong on everything. My day at work didn't end until about 7.30 p.m. That just wasn't fair! I mean I'm glad I get overtime pay, but in reality it wasn't that great. What happen was one of the accountants screwed up and blamed it on the lower person. I mean how wrong is that? She said that it was her fault and that she should have checked it before it was sent out. First of all, it wasn't her fault that it was wrong. She asked before asking if statements could be printed out and when she got the OK she printed them out.

This all happened when an owner said that something wasn't right. Then we had to recheck all the properties. How insane was that? Then we had to mail them all out again saying sorry, but it wasn't our fault. It made me not work on other things that had to be done. I was stuck helping out when I had other things to do.

By the end of the night I lost my pen again. I already lost it last week and then it was found up front. I wonder why this pen would be so popular? I think maybe because I had a pillow for it. That's what it's called. A pencil pillow. Of course, I use it for a pen and I'm used to it I guess.

I am wiped out, but I still could knit.

Horoscope: You don't have to take bad news so hard. Try to react to it rationally.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02