12.04.2004

Badminton!

Boy that game is painful. After playing an hour with about 3 minutes of rest I finally realized how old, out of shape, and sorry I am for even playing. Then I realized that maybe because I haven't played in three years or something. I'd forgotten the rules and how you actually keep score. Really I have!

Then while playing about half an hour or more into it my right hand started to hurt. It was a blister on my middle finger. I do recall something like this happening when I took the class as well. As a result I played with my left hand. Odd part was that my cousin said I played better with my left hand than with my right hand. I'm right handed by the way.

Then after we went home. But before that we went to pick up my Burberry purse. WOW! I can't believe I have a real one! It's the one that's a Blue Label from Japan and also it's extinct. Ok on the verge of extinction. They're stopping with the classic look of the famous checker and the colors. No more. They're going to use dots now. Boy am I one of the lucky ones to get it. Man I bet this dries up the prices for everything on eBay.

Horoscope: A friend is a less than reliable source. Find a better filter for your information.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02