12.12.2004

Today's SUNDAY?!?

I woke up this morning and thought it must be Saturday! OK I was really off and then when I realized it was Sunday I thought where did the weekend go? I stayed up really late and slept roughly 7 hours. Then it hit me I had work again. This crazy cycle isn't great.

I thought about my job being temporary, but now I don't know. I'm too lazy to look for another job and as long as I can stay and do well I'm OK with it. I know that if they lose me it'll be bad. I mean really any company that has be is lucky. I'm really an asset to the company. I think the boss sees my potential and if I had to go back to school I think I'd choose that than work. However, making money is good.

Dinner calls and sleep will too tonight if I wear myself out.

Horoscope: Some people require a little assembly. Don't write them off so quickly.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02