12.09.2004

Dead hand and too much filing!

The title says it all. I started off filing and then I ended up (conned) into hand writing the names on Christmas cards. The filing was crazy. I ended up with more than I could handle. It's just unbelievable on how much work there is to do. I mean there's one of me and so much to do. Why can't the receptionist do the stamping and the mailings. I can't do her job and other things as well.

The strangest thing happened at work today. I got a call from one of the tenants about the blinds not working in the kitchen. I thought is she looking for the right person? I know I was in the front of office for a while (two days), but there's no way they would know my name. Then I told the office manager and she thought that was even stranger.

I wonder if I should go to the company dinner next week. I really haven't decided yet. We picked secret Santa on Wednesday. I was too tired to remember that one. Oops.

Horoscope: Even flowers die eventually. Enjoy things while they last, then let them go.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02