11.03.2004

And the winner is...

George W. Bush. I will never forget (also with the help of my blog) that when I heard that John Kerry called up bush to say he gave up I was in my room. I was listening to Alice@97.3 in the morning after I had cooked my lunch. I was getting ready to change for work and then I heard it. I was shocked. I was still hoping with some miracle that he would win. Last night I saw the close result and then thought there's a good chance. Why can't they just count every single vote before declaring winners?

Today at work nothing really interesting happened. My order from Office Depot came and I was like OMG I got the wrong stuff. And this big box of stuff is so space consuming. So I called and tried to reorder, but I realized I didn't have the credit card and plus I wanted them to give me a pick up time, but that didn't happen. I'm guessing that they'll either come and pick it up tomorrow and I wonder if I'll be able to order stuff. I don't think I have $50.00 worth of stuff to order unless by some miracle someone has something they need.

I think I better gather up the $50.00 order and get it done soon. I'm not sure what the accountant needs, but I don't want to see her on a bad day. I did take a little trip out of the office and wanted to get a snack or dessert after having lunch, but I didn't. Tomorrow there is no reason to leave the office since I'm bringing lunch to work. Only my 5th or 6th time at most.

I was going to ask the person if I could order the items without the card, but then the phone goes dead. I think they hung up on me when I asked for the confirmation number for the return 3 times. I was hard of hearing and have a number writing problem. That's the highlight of my day in the office. I did get praise for sorting out the office. I wonder if that's a good thing. This was before I said I like hanging out in the back of the office with nothing to do.

I do work, but just on strange things. I really do need a binder to hold the stuff. I wonder if I can take the stuff out of the binders in the closet and use them for my own use. Oh well.

From the message board:
"God OBVIOUSLY wanted George Bush to lose the election
I mean, God sent 4 hurricanes to Florida just before the election warning them not to vote for Governor Jeb Bush's brother, as they did in 2000

God also lifted the curse on the Boston Red Sox, which is Kerry's home town.

God tried to kill Bush earlier in his term by making him choke on a peanut, but his attempt fails when someone notices Bush choking and intervenes

See?!?! Even god cannot prevent Bush from being president"


Horoscope: It's fine to like what you like, but there's no reason to shut off other alternatives.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02