11.08.2004

Arigato means...

thanks in Japanese if I'm not wrong. What someone said about the office not being too bright is so true. I mean how could they not know what that means? I mean San Francisco isn't exactly a city in the Midwest. Why do I even bother being smart in the office? No need just become brain dead.

I mean if I knew how to get into certain programs I would. I even lost privileges on how to look someone up. That's just not right. Anyway, I guess since I didn't change it someone took it? Oh well, just one less thing for me to look up and use at work, but it would be to my advantage to know it and to be able to at least use it.

I asked for labels and it took almost all day long. I mean really who can take that long? Why wasn't I asked to give it a try? If I could I might have had it done. I don't like large piles of stuff on my desk hogging room. It's just very annoying. When you have a clean and neat desk it's the best.

The best thing happened today at lunch. I went to Walgreens to buy chocolate and there was a coupon for $1.00 off. I used it and thought maybe I'd just get $1.00 off one bag and not the 4 others I had. Boy was I wrong. I got 5 bags of Ghirardelli for under $5.00. That's unheard of really. I guess I was just plain lucky.

Nothing else new except that in about a week I'm going to be in Hong Kong. I guess I have to get souvenir type of things for people. They'll wonder where I've gone and stuff. Man my head will hurt.

Horoscope: This time, you can't trust your mind to find the answers. Look to your heart.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02