11.12.2004

Why do I even bother...

going to work. I mean I have no one to report to when there's no office manager. I also have nothing to do or anyone to help out unless someone asks for it and or if they don't I'm bored. I need something challenging. If they don't give me something next year I will consider switching jobs.

I actually got a job to do when I said I had nothing to do. I mean filing doesn't take that long. I mean I just took my time. Then I had a bunch to file then nothing. It was just plain boring. Then after the bosses left we just went crazy and the property manager came back and thought we were being rebels. Like we'd do that. *grin*

I know the office will miss me, but I'd rather get paid more to do something that I love to do. I mean sure I can organize the whole office if no one was there, but to be honest, I don't think they care. The office is just a mess. If I had keys I'd go in on a weekend and just fix everything.

I know I'm a neat freak, but I'm just trying to make the office better. I mean the way the process is now some things really have to change. The office isn't efficient. The photo copying is just plain annoying. I think it's better if the original is with the copy and that makes it easier to sort out. Two piles is just annoying.



Horoscope: If you can't make a decision, look at it from a different angle. Detach yourself.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02