11.17.2004

On the plane...

It must have seemed like ages. I mean I was on the plane forever. There was a baby on board (well there were a few), but this one wouldn't stop crying. It drove me nuts. I wanted to take a towel and shove it into the baby's mouth. I mean that's how bad I wanted to sleep.

I watched a good movie and I'm not sure if I want to go and find some cheap VCDs. I know there are some out there, but I know I won't get it until it's like $10.00 HKD. I didn't even have the chance to use the laptop on the plane, but it's OK. I swear some people have the oddest snores and when you hear it you're wondering who it is. I slept on the plane a lot and that's a good sign.

Horoscope: Every day can't be nonstop thrills. Who wants to live on a roller coaster, anyway?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02